Blogging can be a scary activity when we’re publishing something lighthearted; there are always elements of fear and uncertainty when we release our words into the wild. To write so openly and eloquently about such a deeply personal experience takes another level of bravery, one that we’re moved to acknowledge.
I love WordPress! Some links worth checking out:
- WordPress for iOS: Designed for the iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad, this app makes it easier for me to share photos and write and edit posts on the go.
- WordPress.com News: A blog I follow on all things WordPress.com, from new features and themes to cool sites and great writing in the community.
- WordPress.org: The hub for self-hosted blogs and websites powered by WordPress software.
- WordPress.tv: A resource of lectures, tutorials, and presentations focused on WordPress and the community, for blogging newbies to core developers. I’ve watched some insightful, helpful talks here.
- WordCamp Central: The place to learn about community-organized events called WordCamps, put together by WordPress users worldwide.